Connect top applied research and early-stage innovations from universities, labs, and startups with industry end-users and prospectors.
FORTH and TEI Crete, in cooperation with the PRAXI network, are organizing a matchmaking event on Biotechnology, Medical, Healthcare and Nanotechnology in Heraklion, Crete.
- Create value and commercial opportunities by matchmaking between technology providers and industry end-users
- Key enabling technologies
- Challenges and opportunities of nanotechnology in biotechnology and healthcare/meditech applications
- Inter-regional / cross-border value chains
- Bilateral meetings and multilateral between public and private actors
- Inter-regional / cross-border cooperation on targeted focus areas
Why to participate?
Matchmaking between technology offerings, investors and industry partners
- to co-develop solutions and bring innovations closer to market
- to get the latest information from the European Commission about Horizon 2020 and next calls
- to initiate cross-border contact
- to present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- to facilitate the setup of project consortia
Participants will have the opportunity to present their own project concepts and to meet representatives from companies/SMEs, universities, investors and research organizations in order to exchange ideas during pre-arranged meetings with the aim of paving the way for future venture, co-development&co-operations activities and European projects including call topics for 2018-2020. Brokerage activity support will be offered by representatives of National Contact Points for NMBP and members of the Enterprise Europe Network.
Participation at the event is free of charge
Event website: https://nanobioconf.com/